This Teeter inversion table provides progressive
decompression, helping to reduce nerve pressure and
hydrate discs for the natural relief of back pain and
restoration of functional movement. Motorized function
enables smooth and accurate rotation to any angle.
Interlocking gears in the motor enable bed stabilization
at any angle for hassle-free treatment. Removable face
piece, arm supports and knee bolsters create a unique
table which allows the user to invert in either a supine or
Backed by independent certification to the strictest
standards available, Teeter power inversion tables are UL Listed 1647 for motor-operated exercise machines. Teeter's two-year commercial warranty exceeds industry standards.
- Easy to Use: Push-button control makes the Power VI the most user- friendly inversion table on the market; the motor-powered design requires no adjustments for user height or weight.
- 0o to 90o Inversion: Teeter offers the only motorized inversion table capable of full inversion that can also be stopped at every rotational angle - and remain fixed at that angle to provide the user with a sturdy workout platform - thanks to patented interlocking gears in the motor.
- Gravity Lock Ankle Clamp System: constructed of aerospace-grade stainless steel parts, serves as a secondary mechanism to prevent accidental opening of the ankle clamps in the inverted position.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The firm foam surface remains comfortable while allowing for optimum body slide reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompression stretch.
- Convenient Hand Grips: Durable coated handles provide support for mounting and can be used as a "traction handle" for additional stretching and decompression while inverted.
- Stable Base with Added Floor Protection: The over-sized square base features non-skid floor guards to reduce sliding on hard surfaces and protect floors.
- Quick and Easy Assembly: 90% pre-assembled. Simply attach the base to the legs, insert the main shaft and assemble the handles.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Manual control: Includes a back-up rotation option in the event of power failure.