The Authorized Canadian Distributor for Teeter Hang Ups Complete Product Line!
Listowel & Fergus, Ontario Canada
Teeter Motorized Table Models:
The DFM | Power VI GL
Trust Teeter for a
Better Back, Better Body!
Teeter Decompression and Extension Units:
Teeter Hang Ups EP-970 Ltd. Inversion Table delivers premium features that
enhance ease of use and comfort, while remaining true to Teeter’s
30-plus year commitment to quality and security.Teeter's ComforTrak Series Inversion Tables enhance the user experience
to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision
balancing, patented stretch grips and an innovative bed design that
accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. Take
inversion to the next level with best-rated and most customizable
inversion table on the market. In just a few minutes a day, achieve a
natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints,
increase flexibility, and build strength with inverted exercises.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-970 Ltd.
Unique and patented features of the EP-970 Ltd. include:
- Rated #1 Inversion Table
- Deluxe Easy-Reach (GL) Gravity Lock Ankle System
- Includes: Soft Adjustable Acupressure Nodes & Lumbar Bridge
- ComforTrak™ Bed
- Stretch Max & Traction Handles
- UL Listed & Independent Quality-Assurance Tested
Features of the EP970:
- Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL’s inversion table safety standard makes Teeter Hang
Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
- Rated #1 Inversion Table: Teeter
Hang Ups outlasts and outperforms the competition in product evaluation
tests. Rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for
endurance, strength, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
- ComforTrak Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes
comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Its
innovative “track” design accommodates the optional Adjustable
Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge accessories (sold separately).
- BONUS ACCESSORIES
- Lumbar Bridge – Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of
inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on
the lower back
- Acupressure Nodes – “Buttons” in two sizes and two densities insert anywhere along the
ComforTrak slots, providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles
of the spine
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System: The
extra-long handle for the ankle lock system reduces the need for
bending; made of aerospace-grade stainless steel with a gravity lock
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompression stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrak Bed is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds
vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine
appearance over years of use.
- Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
- Grip-and-Stretch Handles: The ComforTrak bed and A-frame both feature built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression.
- Ergo-Embrace Supports: Pressure-reducing
specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight
comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle
discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
- Ankle Comfort Dial: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet,
allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that
Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior
design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting
fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full
inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on
hard surfaces. The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips for
enhanced stretching and decompression.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: Specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- Stretch Assist Handles: Large steel grips feature over-molded plastic with an embossed angle guide.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
- Easy Assembly: Arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly.
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
- Value Added: Comes
with a laminated Owner’s Manual attached to the frame for
quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly
- Bonus Healthy Back DVD Content: FIVE 10-15 minute Healthy Back exercise and stretching classes by Dr.
Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength
& Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look
better and function better), Gym Ball (a specialized core building
class), and Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your
Teeter Hang Ups).
- 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
- Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories (sold separately):
- Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow – 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience
Benefits of Inversion
Achieve a better back, better bodyTM with Teeter Hang Ups.
- Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Rejuvenate joint flexibility and range of movement
Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Assembled Weight: 73.4 lbs
Shipper Carton Weight: 75.7 lbs.
The EP970 Ltd. Price:
Teeter Hang Ups U.S. Manufacturer's price: $549 (US) plus exchange rate conversion, shipping to Canada, brokerage, duty and conversion fees.
Exchange Rate Conversion of 10% (will fluctuate): $54.90
Estimated Shipping to Canada: $120
Credit Card and Bank Fees to convert from US currency to Canadian currency of 5% (will fluctuate): $30.19
Estimated Brokerage Fees: $50
Estimated Duty (at 6.5%): $39.25
Estimated Canadian price: $843.34
Our Special Offer: $599 Including Shipping & Handling (Save: $244.34)
To go back to the Teeter Product Lineup click here
THERE ARE 3 EASY WAYS TO ORDER...
> ORDER BY PHONE @ 1-800-695-7338
> ORDER BY E-MAIL @ firstname.lastname@example.org
> ORDER ONLINE VIA OUR SECURE SHOPPING CART